Instructed by the Kress RTKn network, it navigates your lawn with centimeter-level accuracy. No need for boundary wire or fixed reference antenna to be installed on the lawn. Operated by the MAP™ (Mowing Action Plan) technology, the mower works in parallel lines, as an experienced landscaper would. It efficiently manicures lawns up to 4½ acres large.
- Satellite-guided — no perimeter wire installation.
- Centimeter-level accuracy without the need for a fixed antenna in the lawn.
- Systematic coverage in parallel lines for maximum mowing efficiency.
- Large cutting capacity (13.8 in) blade system to cover large areas with fewer passages.
- Double layer blade system for high-density and slightly overgrown grass.
- Satellite-precise multi-zone management.
- TeamWork technology for operating more than one robot inside the same working area.
- Follows the shortest possible route to and from the charging station.
- Auto-leveling blade system adapts to terrain unevenness.
- In-Hub encoded gearless drive motors for smooth delivery of torque and quiet operation.